Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Getting Started.

Hello,

Iv always wanted to start a blog but have never really had the time or a reason. But thats all about to change. Iv been looking at so many blogs at work and on my free time that it have inspired me to start my own. It has also inspired me to work more on my Photography so this is going to become a photo journal of my life. Photography is something I really enjoy and I would love to work harder at improving and learning more. So starting tomorrow I will start to post a picture each day. Edited and all. Im going to also make each week into a little project or something so I keep working at this.

Stay tuned for tomorrows start to something beautiful.

A Beautiful Maybe, <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3