Monday, November 19, 2012

Rest In Peace Grandma,





On Friday, November 16th 2012 the world lost an amazing mother, grandma and most important a friend. Pat Guthrie lost her battle to ALS but didn't leave without a good fight. After almost a year of this terrible disease my Grandma sadly past. I am so thankful to have been there holding her hand and as she took her last peaceful breath. She was such an amazing person inside and out! I have many great memories of her from going to the trailer in the summers as a kid and the great dollar store adventures to the Christmas visits and the mothers day fishing trip where I caught my first fish. I am going to miss you so much Grandma but I am happy you are in a better place. And I know you will be watching over me every step of the way as I grow and become the amazing woman you want me to be. I will always love you!!

A Beautiful Maybe, 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby,
    Sorry to hear about your Grandma. She sounds like an amazing woman. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take Care, BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3