Sunday, January 6, 2013

Semester Two,


Tomorrow is the start of my next semester and I am interested to see whats in store. I start my first photography class which Im really looking forward too. Im also finally feeling better and over my cold and just in time for my crazy schedule to start up. Hopefully I can get into a decent sleeping routine.

This weekend was pretty productive though. I got to do some grocery shopping and picked up some stuff to make smoothies. Also picked up some vitamins so now I just have to look at how to fit the gym or yoga into my schedule. I had a nice lazy night the other night and watched two movies, Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Odd Life of Timothy Green. They were both great and I am so getting the book to read for Perk of Being a Wallflower. Also went for sushi with Timothy.

Check out my photos I took over the weekend for my 365 photo project.
A Beautiful Maybe, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3