Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Icy Love



Its time to break out the skates and the leg warmers! From a walk a couple nights ago, just happen to have my camera and get a couple cute shots. Its so cute to see all the little kids learning to skate and the couples holding hand and laughing. I really want to go skating... to bad I suck. But I think if I was to go skating Id have to do a little shopping trip first. Leg warmers, long black socks and tacky socks... maybe some tights too. I see a photo shoot on the ice! Just need a model!

Also, just had to point out that I love this vintage Toronto Maple Leafs sweater that he is sporting. Not a big fan even though I love here... But I'm a sucker for vintage!

A Beautiful Maybe, <3

3 comments:

  1. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm your new follower!!!! lovely pics 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had fun, i've never gone ice skating before

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3